I never wanted to be a teacher in the first place! (Honestly, wanted to be a doctor as back those days in my country India, this was the most sought-after profession for nerds like me!?!)
Time is very powerful and I have learnt many lessons in the past. I was once at the crossroads where I had to choose between the comfort zone or streching out to the PANIC ZONE! And I chose the easier option.
After many years of formal education, I entered the world of teaching in 2003 with no clear idea of what am I expected to do other than the delivery of a rigid curriculum! However, I began my journey which seemed quite dull in the beginning as the real PASSION was missing! Progressively, each milestone passed has left a great imprint on my personal and professional life.
Hallelujah! I was on a journey to self-discovery! I started cherishing immense teaching-learning experiences, explored new pedagogical domains, and most IMPORTANTLY developed a habit of SELF-REFLECTION.
- Educators Journey shall create remarkable teaching-learning experiences, to encourage educators and ultimately improve the way they Think, Act, and Connect!
- Together we will go on a journey to the educator’s state of mind and will work on developing mindfulness, positive thinking, and emotional aspect of teaching.
- We shall compare and share the best educational practices of different curricula around the world.
- This platform shall be utilized to share experiences and perspectives of educators and students across the globe through podcasts and open interaction on blogs.
- We shall discuss opportunities to improve wider life skills teaching practice, share tools, and resources to deliver effective life skills education
Thank you for being involved in this transformative, exciting, and innovative JOURNEY, and hope it is a fulfilling, inspiring, and joyful experience for you!
“I never teach my pupils, I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.”