I never wanted to be a teacher in the first place!
(Honestly, wanted to be a doctor as back those days in my country India, this was the most sought-after profession for nerds like me!?!)
Time is very powerful and I have learnt many lessons in the past. I was once at the crossroads where I had to choose between the comfort zone or stretching out to the PANIC ZONE! And I chose the easier option.
After many years of formal education, I entered the world of teaching in 2003 with no clear idea of what am I expected to do other than the delivery of a rigid curriculum! However, I began my journey which seemed quite dull initially as the real PASSION was missing! Progressively, each milestone passed has left a great imprint on my personal and professional life.
Hallelujah! I was on a journey to self-discovery!
I started cherishing immense teaching-learning experiences, explored new pedagogical domains, and most IMPORTANTLY developed a habit of SELF-REFLECTION.
- Educators Journey aims to create remarkable teaching-learning experiences, inspire educators and ultimately improve the way they Think, Act, and Connect!
- Together we will go on a journey to the Learner’s Habits of mind and will work on developing mindfulness, positive thinking, and emotional aspect of teaching and learning.
- This platform is built to share the experiences and perspectives of educators, students, and parents on innovative educational approaches and sustainable teaching practices around the world.
- We shall discuss opportunities to improve students’ life skills by sharing tools, resources, and teaching practices.
- We encourage Educators, the young generation and community members to share their ideas on Sustainability and support each other in building a sustainable world for our future generation.
Thank you for being involved in this transformative, exciting, and innovative JOURNEY, and hope it is a fulfilling, inspiring, and joyful experience for you!
“I never teach my pupils, I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.”Albert Einstein