Project Goal: To integrate sciences (Chemistry, physics, biology) with ICT by applying System learning development cycle (SLDC)
- Entire class is expected to collaborate and support each other for the Interdisciplinary Class Project (Integration with ICT-IGCSE curriculum).
- Students are required to make five sub-groups, and each such group should identify their role in completing the project following the SLDC (The groups are likely to be created as per the interests, abilities and strengths of the student in that area)
- Subgroups should work in collaboration with their peers and subject teachers.
- Each sub-group is required to collect the necessary artefacts and finish the assigned task within the timeline.
- The progress of each sub-group/stage shall be continuously monitored and evaluated by a group of teachers.